make royal mid-surrey GOLF CLUB your second home
Becoming a member at Royal Mid-Surrey Golf Club offers you unlimited use of two championship golf courses and practice facilities including the latest state of the art performance studio, indoor practice area and a modern clubhouse set in idyllic surroundings.
- Unlimited use of all golf facilities with two 18-hole championship golf courses and practice facilities, including driving range, chipping, pitching and bunker area, an indoor practice area and a large practice putting green.
- The Clubhouse including the Haslam Lounge, JH Taylor Spike Bar, Pam Barton Bar, Henry Cotton Room and stunning Dining Room.
- Members receive reduced room hire fees for their own personal events – parties, weddings, private dining, business meetings etc.
- Significantly reduced Member Guest green fees.
- Over 150 golf competitions per year across men, ladies and juniors.
- An exciting calendar of club social events (for members and their guests).
- Invitation and family golf events.
- Members and guests can enjoy fantastic dining facilities inside or outside - the Piazza Terrace during the summer months offers a wonderful vista over the courses.
- Access to the Junior and Adult Golf Academies.
- Expert golf tuition from our award winning PGA Golf Professionals with access to the state of the art performance studio and custom fit centre.
- Online members area for competitions & handicaps, members directory, and news.
- Regular member communications and newsletters.
- Reciprocal playing rights at 30 top golf clubs spread throughout the globe.
Royal Mid Surrey Golf Club has made a commitment to engage in the Women In Golf Charter. We are delivering activities to encourage more women to participate in golf through tuition programmes and playing opportunities. Please click HERE to view our Women In Golf Charter
We offer a number of different categories of membership to suit all circumstances. For more information please contact the membership team to discuss the options and arrange a tour of the Club.
Contact: Simon Fowler – Membership & Marketing Manager
Phone: 020 8940 1894