9-17 year olds
If you are aged between 9-17 years of age then you can apply for Junior membership of the Club. For children under 9 years of age we have the Junior Golf Academy or in exceptional certain circumstances the Club will consider applicants under 9 years of age for full Junior membership.
We are a Golf Mark accredited Club, providing excellent facilities and opportunities for ourJunior members. Juniors are required to follow the same membership application process as for full Ordinary Members:
To become a Junior member you must be able to put 3 cards in to play to:
40 Junior Club Handicap or less – Boys & Girls
Have a general understanding of the rules and etiquette
If you are a beginner or are not quite at the stage of being able to play 9/18 holes then we have the Junior Golf Academy which will help you to improve your golf to this level and form a pathway into junior membership.
The Benefits of Junior membership
- Use of all golf facilities: 2 x 18 hole championship golf courses and practice facilities, including driving range, chipping, pitching and bunker area, an indoor practice area and a large practice putting green.
- Dedicated Junior Room with sky television, pool table and comfy surroundings to relax before and after golf
- Annual Junior Golf Tour – to play links golf which is subsidised by the Junior Section
- Opportunities to play for the RM-S junior team in events at other clubs and the Surrey Junior Girls Golf League
- Free Junior Member Golf Coaching sessions to help you improve your handicap and meet other junior members.
- Free girls only coaching – Barton Squad with a fully qualified PGA Golf Professional
- Reduced guest green fees
- Junior holiday golf programmes packed full with competitions, matches and events for you to enjoy throughout the school holidays.
- An exciting calendar of Club social events (for members and guests)
- Family Golf events
- Annual Junior Meeting and Prize Giving to celebrate everyone’s achievements
- Access to the Junior Golf Academy
- Expert golf tuition from our award winning PGA Golf Professionals with access to the state of the art performance studio and custom fit center.
- Online members area for tee-time bookings, competitions & handicaps, members directory, news and topical content
- Regular member communications and newsletters
Entrance Fee: none
Annual Subscription: £269
Contact: Laura – Competitions & Marketing Manager
Phone: 020 8940 1894